Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why should I use NCLEXPNprep.com to prepare for the NCLEX-PN exam?
We have ten great reasons why NCLEXPNprep.com is the #1 source on the internet for preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam. Click here for the Top 10 reasons
- What score do I need to pass the NCLEX Practical Nurse exam?
There is not an exact passing score for the NCLEX-PN test. The actual NCLEX test is a computer adaptive test. The computer will keep asking you questions until it can accurately determine whether you know the material or not. After the test is over, you will be noticed whether you passed or failed. However, your exact score will not be provided.
As a general rule of thumb, if you consistently answer at least 66% correctly on our practice tests, you should be in good shape for the real NCLEX test.
- How do I know the practice exams are reflective of the actual NCLEX Practical Nurse exam?
At NCLEXPNprep.com, we go to great pains to make sure that our exams are as realistic as possible. Our practice exams help you prepare for the real exam in several key ways:
- Topics covered
- Safe Effective Care Environment
- Safety and Infection Control - 8-14%
- Coordinated Care - 12-18%
- Health Promotion and Maintenance - 7-13%
- Physiological Integrity
- Pharmacological Therapies - 9-15%
- Basic Care and Comfort - 11-17%
- Reduction of Risk Potential - 10-16%
- Physiological Adaptation - 11-17%
- Psychosocial Integrity - 7-13%
- Level of difficulty
- Time-limit (or you can customize it)
- Do you offer practice tests for other NCLEX subjects?
Yes! We also offer full-length practice tests for the following NCLEX subjects (and a free sample test for each one):
|NCLEX Registered Nurse
|ATI PN Comprehensive Predictor
|NCLEX PN Diagnostic Readiness (Pre-Nclex-PN)
|NCLEX RN Diagnostic Readiness (Pre-Nclex-RN)
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Community Health Nursing
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Leadership
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Management
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Medical-Surgical
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Mental Health
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Pediatric
|ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor - Pharmacology
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject:
a. Click on "MY TESTS & ACCOUNT
b. In the "Select NCLEX subject
" dropdown, select the NCLEX subject you are interested in.
- What if I have a question about a particular problem on a practice exam?
No problem! Just send us your question through our 'Contact Us' page, and one of our certified tutors will email you the answer.
- How long can I review my results after I complete a exam?
There is no time limit for reviewing the results of a exam you have taken. Just login and click the name of a completed exam.
- After I complete a exam, what will I see on the review page?
After completing a exam, you will have access to that exam's review page. The review page provides the following:
Detailed step-by-step explanations for every question on the exam
Shows you which questions you answered correctly and which were answered incorrectly
Your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the score you would receive on real NCLEX-PN exam
- How long do I have to take the practice exams that I have purchased?
There is no time limit. The practice exams you purchase do not expire.
- Why are your practice exams online?
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and to protect ourselves from copyright abuse, all of our exams are accessed and completed online. As long as you have access to the internet, you can access your exams from anywhere in the world.
- How many times can I take each exam?
Each test can be taken one time. However, after finishing a exam, you will have unlimited access to that exam's review page.
- What happens if I have to stop in the middle of a exam?
If you have to stop while taking a exam, you can continue where you left off. The time remaining will also be preserved. From the ‘MY TESTS AND ACCOUNT’ section, just click on the name of the test you were taking.
However, we strongly encourage you to complete the exam in one sitting. This will give you the most accurate reflection of your NCLEX-PN skills and will better prepare you for the real exam.
- What software do I need to take the NCLEXPNprep.com practice exams?
Because they are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you 24 hours a day. No matter where you are, you can take our practice exams on any computer with access to the internet.
- I forgot my login information, what do I do?
No problem! Click this link to have your login information emailed to you: Send My Login Info
- How do I register for the real NCLEX Practical Nurse exam?
regarding NCLEX Practical Nurse exam, please refer to
National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc's website at : https://www.ncsbn.org/nclex.htm